Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Homework

Favourite Sports

Good morning. Today I am going to talk a bit about my favourite sports. They are tennis, rugby and swimming.

Firstly, tennis. I have been playing tennis for five years. My best placing in a tournament was second in the ten year olds. My favourite shot is my inside out forehand. I play for the Waimairi Tennis Club and I play interclub in the twelve year old boys grade. My doubles partner is Louie C. I want to be a pro when I grow up.

Secondly, rugby. I play for High School Old Boys in the under tens. I play Hooker which is in the front row. I have been playing rugby since I was four. My favourite players are Richie McCaw, Daniel Carter and Brad Thorne. I love getting muddy on wet days.

Finally, swimming. I have been swimming at AquaGym for three years and I’m in mini squad. I swim on Tuesday@ 5:30 till 6:30pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment