An interview with a cactus
Q. So you must have a pretty boring life just being a cactus. Is it as boring as we think?
A. Boring? You think my life is boring? Well it's not. In fact my life is anything but boring. For example, just last night I was having a shower out of something called a watering can and then all of a sudden something popped out of my right leg.
Q. Really? What was it?
A. Actually, it was a new prickle baby! I was finally a mother! We celebrated all night but in the morning something called the finger poked my precious baby. I was devastated. How dare it poke my little prickle baby! I was determined to get them back and fast!
Q. So what did you do?
A. Well, the next time they were holding me I wiggled around in my pot and they dropped me on their toes! I was satisfied.
Q. Ouch! Did it hurt you?
A. I couldn't remember much because I passed out but when I woke up I was in a dreadful place. I was crowded in with fish bones and carrot skins. It was awful and smelly and I couldn't believe I was being treated so horribly.
Q. Then what happened?
A. I was just lying there and the I got picked out by... you!
Q. Yeah?
A. Nothing much happened after that. Oh well sir, better be leaving now. I've got a million things to do. Bye.
A. Boring? You think my life is boring? Well it's not. In fact my life is anything but boring. For example, just last night I was having a shower out of something called a watering can and then all of a sudden something popped out of my right leg.
Q. Really? What was it?
A. Actually, it was a new prickle baby! I was finally a mother! We celebrated all night but in the morning something called the finger poked my precious baby. I was devastated. How dare it poke my little prickle baby! I was determined to get them back and fast!
Q. So what did you do?
A. Well, the next time they were holding me I wiggled around in my pot and they dropped me on their toes! I was satisfied.
Q. Ouch! Did it hurt you?
A. I couldn't remember much because I passed out but when I woke up I was in a dreadful place. I was crowded in with fish bones and carrot skins. It was awful and smelly and I couldn't believe I was being treated so horribly.
Q. Then what happened?
A. I was just lying there and the I got picked out by... you!
Q. Yeah?
A. Nothing much happened after that. Oh well sir, better be leaving now. I've got a million things to do. Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment