Hello, my name is Jordan Nicole S. I have two sisters called Caitlin and Elise. Caitlin is 7 and Elise is 3. I was born in Wellington with 1 dislocated hip that soon sorted its self out.
Then I moved to Auckland, then to Christchurch.
When living in Northwood Christchurch, I split the back of my head. You are probably wondering why so I will tell you. I was 3 and was playing with my 4 year old aunty, jumping from bed to bed when I fell onto a nearby oil heater head first. The doctor had to glue my skin back together because I refused to have stitches.
When I was 3 years old I went to Fiji with my family. I was in the water just like that, swimming round with my snorkel trying to find cool types of fish. We saw bright blue starfish, yellow & blue, and orange & white tropical fish just like on Nemo. Me and Caitlin went to the kids club at the resort. We played games, did colouring in and watched t.v. We went to the Kula Eco Park. We got to hold a small snake and an iguana. Caitlin had fallen asleep on mum so she put the iguana on Caitlin’s head while she slept! I love it there, the water was so warm and we swam most of the day. I wish I was there right now.
I used to have an Abysinnian kitten called Charlie, she was nice but just a bit crazy. We gave her to a new home with older children. After that we got some rats, they were cool! I got to go on the Go Show and talk about them. They still show my episode every now and then, it’s pretty old now...I was four! Now we have our puppy Inca. It took a long time for mum and dad to finally agree to get a puppy. Labrador’s live about 15 years...so it was a big commitment!!
I also did jazz when I was 4 and our song was rubber ducky it was sooo cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment