Total Pageviews

Monday, May 31, 2010

THE BIG SISTER/BROTHER DEBATE - WHAT DO YOU THINK!

Why my big brother is annoying


Hi room 17


Do you think big brothers are annoying? Well I do and I’m going to tell you why my big brother is so annoying.


He is always so noisy. When I am trying concentrate on something, like writing this speech, he decides it’s a great time to play his drums. It’s so loud even the neighbours can’t concentrate. Crash, bang, boom.


He’s always getting in my face and being nosy and trying to see my stuff. Aren’t I allowed anything secret?


My big brother always hogs the computer and the play station so I hardly get a turn. That’s so unfair!


I am soooo over Michel Jackson. If I hear Billie Jean one more time I’m gonna scream!


Whenever we go to a friend’s house, him and his friend set traps for us which really gets on my nerves. Why can’t they play something which doesn’t bug me?


So now you know why I think my big brother is so annoying.


Does anyone want to trade him for a big sister?


By Amy


10 comments:

  1. my big brother is more annoying than anyone else in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you would not want a big sister. fights, scraps and lots more. my big sister is annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my little sisters are unlucky because they have me as a big sister.

    ReplyDelete
  4. my big brother is alot more annoying than my little brother. he always starts lots of fights and wins, and always gets his own way

    ReplyDelete
  5. my big brother puts foam on my carpet and sets up lots of traps and really annoyes me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. my younger brother is sooooooo anoying!!! He always fights with me (but he starts them)But I always win.(NOT REALLY)Also amy I know how anoying your brother is.
    P.s this is Lucy .(I`m Joe`s older sister)
    (I was in room 17 last year)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Big sisters are way better if they have i pod touches and mac laptop and all that they let you go on them

    sam said

    ReplyDelete
  8. my big brother is annoying because he sets lots of traps and always is teasing me. I HAVE HAD ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Harrit you can be annoying to sometimes

    ReplyDelete
  10. my brother is soooooo annoying because he is soooo sarcastic and is always making sure that i get the blame for everythin!!! :(

    ReplyDelete