the highlight of my day was going on the punchbowl walk. The saying of the day was "a fed kea is a dead kea".
The strongest feeling I had today was being amazed and I had this feeling when I saw the waterfall and seeing the scenery on the viewing deck of the train.
I saw Hamish showing kindness when he was taking us around and telling us what we needed to wear when going on the walk. Today I learnt for the first time that water can splash you and you can get frozen! I also thought that the walk would be easier that it was!
I liked having free time and playing quietly in the bunkroom. When we were walking back from the waterfall I stepped in a puddle and my foot got soaking wet. The waterfall was amazing. I wanted to stay but the wetness was too cold. We went back to camp. I liked the walk back better than the walk there.
Awesome blog, wish I was with you. Luv Dad
ReplyDeleteSounds cool Amy. Hope you're all having a great time and staying warm. Miss you. Love mum xoxox
ReplyDeleteHi mum
ReplyDeleteI am having a great time and staying warm. We just did river crossing and it was FROZEN cold! Earlier in the day we did three activities. The first one we did was a bush study and treasure hunt, the second was sensory trail and the third was a team challenge.
Hi Tyler
ReplyDeleteHope you are having fun, Take some pics for us aye!
Luv Dad Mum n Mikaela
To all of room 17,
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for having me on camp with you. You were all such fantastic kids and all your parents should be very proud of how well you behaved and the challenges that you all did with such enthusiasm.
I had the best time ever.
Hi guys. I just wanted to say a huge "thanks" to you all for having me on your camp last week. I had such a blast and enjoyed every minute of it as much as you did. Thank you also for the wonderful letters of thanks I received today. Oink oink.
ReplyDelete