Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Run Hugh Run

Hi my name is Hugh.I am not a usual character that you would see much of but you will see me in this story of haunted chickens.Now let me tell you about my house.Ilive in a house with blood trickling on the ground of the dungeon and poundig hearts from other unlucky creatures are hanging on the walls.And I have a feeling I'll be next.

The house is'nt owned by anyone ut this is what I think happened.

Once there was a farmer called Old Macdonald who ha too many chickens so he sent them to a man called Toy Smith kept them.When he died in 1973 the chickens had to survive on insects and Potato chips like myself.

Better stop talking here come the chickens.I looked at my watch it was lunch time.I try to escape but I run into a chickens foot I try again but the same thing happened I tryagain with my eyes closed and im through. Im a genius I closest door it is locked all my efforts have gone to waste.Until I see an open window I race for it I was their all the chickens are after me one chicken makes a leap he is a milimetre away when I sqeeze through.I MADE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment