Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My holiday

In the school holidays I went to Australia with my mum and my brother. It was really really fun because we went to all the theme parks. They were really exciting and the most exciting one was movie world because it had really cool bumper carts. I didn't get to drive it much because my brother decided he wanted to drive. We went to Movie World two times because my brother wanted to go on the dodgem carts again. We also went to Sea World two times. I liked going on the climbing wall, it was good fun. Dream World was really cool because you could go on a ride called Sponge Bob Fly Pants. It was so cool because you just go round and round and round and round and get really dizzy! The bullpit thee was great too. It has bulls in it

No comments:

Post a Comment