ABOUT ME
I was born in 2000 at Christchurch Women’s Hospital at 5.09pm.
When I was 18 months old we moved to Auckland and we lived there for a year. In 2002 we came back to Christchurch for a year then moved back to Auckland and in that September, I started School at Kohimarama Primary.
In 2006 we moved to Brisbane for 5 months, I attended West End Primary, we moved back to Auckland for 8 months and I went to Hauraki primary school, for year 1. We moved back to Christchurch in the December of 2006, I came to Waimairi School in 2007, and started in year 2 with Miss Aspinall in room 8.
In year 3 I moved classes, Mrs smith was my teacher in room 7 and for year 4 in room 15.
Now in year 5 Miss Boers is my teacher for next year too, then I’m off to Heaton Intermediate and for high school, boy’s high.
heeey ash :P
ReplyDelete