Good morning room 17. My topic is anything of your choice,
It is my broken arms. I have broken two bones, a green stick
And I sprained my wrist. Firstly I got a green stick on the
Junior play ground when I was 5 years old. I fell backwards
On the tyre ladder on the second step. I slipped off one tyre .
Secondly I broke my arm when I was 7 or 8 years old.
I broke two bones, it happened on the cycle path on my scooter.
I flew over the handle bars.
We think I went over a little stone. After that I went to hospital.
I firstly went in the plaster room, after that I could not eat or drink for 4 hours. Then it was time to go to theatre, they put a special mask on me so I went to sleep while watching a video clip.
My arm was in a MASSIVE cast up to my shoulder the cast was very heavy and my arm got tired and very itchy. That night I had no sleep because I had medicine every two hours.
Last week I sprained my wrist by falling off my ripstick backwards.
Surprisingly I did not hurt my bottom I thought I had broken my wrist.
I got the morning off school because I was at the Doctors.
Thank you for listening.
By Joe R.
Great story, well told Joe.
ReplyDeleteMr A