My hobbie is dancing and playing with dogs.
DANCING.
I do dancing every week on Friday. I do dancing at Movement Dance Centre. MDC (for short) had just had a dance extravaganza on the 9th of May and I only made one mistake in the first show. I do hip hop at MDC and I used to do tap and jazz at Impact with my friend Tayla. I love dancing and I think its a great way to end the week.
DOGS
Whenever I go and see my dogs I always make them tired. Ella and Maxi are the cutest dogs I have ever seen. I really want a dog or two but we have two cats so I am not allowed one. I LOVE DOGS!
I have many more hobbies like netball and sewing but I don't have time to talk about them right now.
What breeds are Ella and Maxi?
ReplyDeleteMr A
ella and maxi are schnauzers.
ReplyDeletedo the dogs have long hair.
ReplyDeleteDo the dogs have long hair?
ReplyDeletethe dogs used to have long hair but their hair just got all shaved off.
ReplyDeletethey are very gorgeous dogs
ReplyDeletethey are cool
ReplyDelete