I am the first star student in my class. I became star student because I never called out and always learn quietly. I do BMXing and I know how to do manuals and someone in my club is a champion. I am learning how do a whip which is when you do a jump and you flip the back of your wheel. I will try to get a picture from my dad of me on my bike and put it on my blog.
My dad did windsurfing once and we also went for windsurfing lessons. At the start we had to learn to control the rail. We can go side ways and as we get better we can go around corners and go really fast.
Looking forward to seeing the picture. Can you bring the bike to school to give us a demo sometime this year?
ReplyDeleteYOU look so awsome.Im looking fowred to see some picture of you BMXing.
ReplyDeletehey brother
ReplyDeleteheeeeey jayden :P
ReplyDelete